Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the guidance of these agencies to ensure our infection control procedures are current and up-to-date.We have outlined some of the safety measures we will be implementing as we re-open:
Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment and ask screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we will have available when you come to the office.
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items in the waiting room to make it easier to clean frequently during the day.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients. We may ask you to wait in your car instead of the waiting room.
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- We may take your temperature before your appointment.
- All staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
If you have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks, please contact our office if you experience any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Travel within the past 14 days to affected geographical regions
As of June 2, 2020, our office will open on a limited basis for the purpose of urgent treatment. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Hilary Lane and Team